Table of contents
General terms and conditions
§ 1 Applicability, definitions of terms
(1) Heinz Haese, Gretschelstr. 10, 04315 Leipzig, Germany (hereinafter: “we” or “beneLIGNI”) operates an online shop for goods under the website www.beneligni.com. The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “Customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order. The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “Customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute settlement (OS). You can find the platform at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Of course you can contact us outside the platform via firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 3 Conclusion of contracts, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulation on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop at www.beneligni.com.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online-shop. The order is made in the following steps:
1. Selection of the desired goods,
2. Add the products by clicking the button “Add to shopping cart”,
3. Checking the information in the shopping cart,
4. Call up the order overview by clicking the corresponding button “Proceed to checkout”,
6. Completion of the order by clicking the button “Order now with payment”. This represents your binding order.
7. The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us at the specified email address within three working days.
(4) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with Heinz Haese, Gretschelstr. 10, 04315 Leipzig, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out using the browser’s print function or saved electronically. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the terms and conditions and the revocation policy, is carried out by e-mail after you have placed the order, partly automatically. We do not save the contract text after the contract is concluded.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (E.g. the browser’s »back button«). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 4 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) In our online shop, the subject matter of the contract is:
The sale of goods. The actual goods offered can be found on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the item description.
§ 5 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is shown as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you again on the offers, if applicable in the shopping basket system and on the order overview. Otherwise applies:
Within Germany: free of charge
Within the EU: €16.00
Other countries: from €30.00
(4) Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all products offered are ready for immediate dispatch (delivery time: 2-3 days after receipt of payment or after receipt of the order in the case of a purchase on account).
(5) Delivery shall be made worldwide.
(6) Delivery of the goods to the customer shall be made by DHL.
(7) If a delivery is not possible for reasons for which beneLIGNI is not responsible and which were not known at the time of the conclusion of the contract, beneLIGNI may withdraw from the contract. We will inform the customer of this in a timely manner. Any payments made will be refunded immediately. If possible, the refund will be made in the same way as the payment made. In this case, the customer is not entitled to compensation.
(8) In the case of deliveries to non-European countries, the customer shall be responsible for observing the import regulations of the respective country. We are not responsible for any customs duties that may be due.
§ 6 Terms of payment
Payment can be made either by:
– Prepayment by direct bank transfer (we will provide you with the bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to our account within 10 days).
– SEPA direct debit, payment provider is Paypal or Stripe
– Credit card (Mastercard, VISA or American Express), payment provider is Paypal or Stripe
– Instant bank transfer, payment provider is Stripe
– iDeal, payment provider is Stripe
We reserve the right to exclude individual payment methods. Other methods of payment must be agreed separately and require our written consent. Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
§ 7 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 8 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tortious acts shall be limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We shall be liable without limitation in the event of slight negligence in the event of injury to life, limb or health or in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default with the performance due to slight negligence, if the performance has become impossible or if we have breached an essential contractual obligation, the liability for material damage and financial loss resulting therefrom shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. A material contractual obligation is an obligation the fulfilment of which makes the proper performance of the contract possible in the first place, the breach of which jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract and the observance of which you may regularly rely on. This includes in particular our duty to take action and to fulfil the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
§ 9 Contractual language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) The warranty shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon fulfilment of the contract and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn as a result (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the Customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the Customer and the Provider shall be the Provider’s registered office.
§ 12 Right of revocation
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Phone number: 01716241481
E-mail address: email@example.com
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. You can also complete and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website https://beneligni.com/en/revocation/. If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts: Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Sample cancellation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and return it to us.
Tel.: 00 49 171 6241481
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods and the provision of the following service.
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable
Click here to download the sample cancellation form.