Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulation on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop at www.beneligni.com.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online-shop. The order is made in the following steps:
1. Selection of the desired goods,
2. Add the products by clicking the button “Add to shopping cart”,
3. Checking the information in the shopping cart,
4. Call up the order overview by clicking the corresponding button “Proceed to checkout”,
6. Completion of the order by clicking the button “Order now with payment”. This represents your binding order.
7. The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us at the specified email address within three working days.
(4) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with Heinz Haese, Gretschelstr. 10, 04315 Leipzig, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out using the browser’s print function or saved electronically. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the terms and conditions and the revocation policy, is carried out by e-mail after you have placed the order, partly automatically. We do not save the contract text after the contract is concluded.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (E.g. the browser’s »back button«). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.